THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE THE FLIP 10 RECHARGER:
The Flip 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 10 in 2.5 – 5 hours.
The Flip 10 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What can I charge with the Flip 10?
- A: Flip 10 is designed to keep handheld USB-powered gadgets charged up – things like phones, fitness trackers, headlamps, POV cameras, etc. If you’re looking to keep larger items like tablets charged, check out a Sherpa 50 or Sherpa 100.
- Q: How do I charge my gear with the Flip 10?
- A: Just plug in. It’s that easy. In most cases, Flip 10 detects when something is plugged in and starts charging immediately. Flip 10 will even shut off to preserve precious battery power once your gear is fully charged. If your device isn’t noticed right away, chances are it has an extremely low power draw. No big deal, simply push the battery indicator light and Flip 10 will start charging. You can use the cable that came with your gear, or use the micro-USB cable included in the box.
- Q: How long will Flip 10 take to charge a phone?
- A: It really depends on your device. On average you’re looking at 2 hours or so for a full charge on a phone. The beauty of the Flip 10 is it’s so lightweight, you can keep it in your pocket while you’re charging on the go.
- Q: Can I charge a Flip 10 and a phone at the same time?
- A: Yes, you can! Here’s a good use-case scenario: You have a big day planned tomorrow and you have to be prepared with some extra battery power. So you plug the Flip 10 into your USB wall charger, plug your phone into the Flip 10, and wake up in the morning ready to conquer the world with a fully charged Flip 10 and phone. we call this feat of engineering “pass-through power”.
- Q: How long will a charged Flip last?
- A: At least 3 months just sitting around. That being said, the best thing to do to keep any battery healthy is to use it. Flip 10 is meant to go with you everywhere, be that friend you can always count on to help you out of a situation. If you plan on storing the Flip 10 for long periods of time, we recommend charging it every 3-6 months.
- Q: Is the Flip 10 compatible with the Nomad Solar Panels?
- A: It sure is. Combining a Flip 10 with one of our foldable Nomad Solar Panels ensures you’ll have power on every outdoor adventure. And because of its pass-through power capability, you can charge Flip 10 and your phone all at the same time; a great charging setup while you’re on a hike.
THE FLIP 10 RECHARGER POWERS YOUR BY:
USB & Micro USB
The USB port best charges all your smaller USB powered devices. USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included) micro USB cable) for charging out.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.